What made USystems’ ColdLogik CL20 RDHx the best choice?
• USystems engage in a flexible way to develop the design and ensure overall project objectives were met
• The CL20 RDHx handles peak densities from GPU-based hardware, up to approx. 50kW per rack in N+1, with the headroom to go even higher, and the flexibility to be further integrated as part of a hybrid DCLC system (direct-to-chip-liquid-cooling)
• White space was maximised without the need for cooling corridors for more traditional room based cooling solutions
• Without the need for hot-aisle containment a structural ceiling / return-air plenum was no longer required. This gave greater floor to ceiling height, which improved high-level M&E coordination and simplified the overall fit out
• The free-standing interface frame allowed for the installation and commissioning of RDHx units independently of the customer’s rack deployment, enhancing overall design flexibility and system configuration
• Predictable air management, removed the risk of hot spots and airflow issues attributed to higher densities using conventional air cooling and hot-aisle containment
• The system’s performance, scalability, and sustainability benefits align seamlessly with Norway’s energy-efficient, cooler climate, coupled with the low-carbon Hydro energy at Bulk’s N01 campus.